Let’s start with what our member community is saying:
“I really admire what you are doing up there and love getting your emails.
So professional. ” Paul – Entrepreneur
This Edition April 2017:
In real estate, the Limited Partner is an individual or company invested into the project who has no operational or managerial role in the project (unlike the General Partner), and whose liability towards its debts is legally limited to the extent of their investment.
Lots of action over here:
- Investors receiving returns
- DBS private bank event
- UOB FinLab pitch
- USA/OZ Property & Developer meetings
- Financial license application in full swing
- Insane amount of intern applications to sort through that all look decent
- Preparing the launch of 4 new projects raising $20 Mil or more
1. Toronto now feeling the brunt of Chinese capital pushing prices north
2. Blackrock likes property even after Yellen calls prices high
We pulled together useful reports and articles from the real estate and tech world (you’re welcome), if you would like to know more just reach out to the team
1. Asia Investment Freedom Index which summarises the crisis/challenge and the opportunity ..so says ancient Chinese wisdom
Founder’s Series – Funding Societies – P2P Start-Up Explains How it all Works in 5 mins
We have a term sheet being negotiated right now for $43MIl AUD, momentum is building and size and scale is coming to the industry.
Unfortunately (today), we do not buy islands in the Maldives, but thanks for reaching out.
“I really admire what you are doing up there and love getting your emails. So professional. ” Paul – Entrepreneur
Hat’s off to Edith for never giving in….