“Everyone says they do, but usually they don’t. InvestaCrowd really has the access to impressive off-market transactions”
Michael – Family Office
This Edition May 2017:
Feaso – It’s “Australian” for feasibility study
- Hong Kong next week to meet our investors
- Investors receiving returns…again
- This week we are at the Campden Wealth Asia Pacific Family Investment Conference in Singapore
- We welcome Kenta (Japan) and Zhengchao (China) to the team
- Finalising our USA debt fund strategy as we speak
1. Real Estate Investment World 2017 Singapore – Sharing the Vision
2. NSW housing shortage as values surge
3. As the shortage surged, so did the average house price
4. In Australia the relationship between real estate returns and economic activity have diverged
We pull together useful reports and articles from the real estate investment and real tech/prop tech world:
1. Investment Freedom Index…..
2. APAC Cycles….
3. Interesting story, the government sues the banks that sold mortgages to people that should not have been given them, resulting in losses of property taxes….
4. For those gambling on the stock market, NASDAQ is going galactic…note: last dot-com bust…
Adaption is more important than the offering
Legendary Silicon Valley founder and investor Reid Hoffman launches Masters of Scale Podcast = great listening
We are NOT exposed to developing or under-developed real estate markets
“Everyone says they do, but usually they don’t. InvestaCrowd really has the access to impressive off-market transactions” Michael – Family Office
Singapore land mass is actually growing…