PREMIER MEMBERSHIP IS………….
- Inside track to deals on the platform
- 1st look and access
- Guaranteed allocation of your investment
- Invitation to private events
This Edition Feb 2017:
- Cap Rate – Investment terms simplified
- Recent success
In real estate, the capitalization rate is the rate of return on a real estate investment property based on the income that the property is expected to generate. The capitalization rate is used to estimate the investor’s potential return on his or her investment.
The capitalization rate of an investment may be calculated by dividing the investment’s net operating income (NOI) by the current market value of the property, where NOI is the annual return on the property minus all operating costs. The formula for calculating the capitalization rate can be expressed in the following way:
Capitalization Rate = Net Operating Income / Current Market Value
The capitalization rate is expressed as a percentage and is also often known as the “cap rate.” Investopedia explains it well.
- Lots of fish tossing this weekend in Singapore for Chinese New Year
- InvestaCrowd’s next investor event will be Feb 23rd as we confirm the deal flow for Q1
- Catch Alice Chen co-founder of InvestaCrowd sharing thoughts and insights with other Start-Up female founders here, expect TED-style presentations and Q&A, some positive sexism on the pricing??:
We pulled together useful reports and articles from the real estate and tech world (you’rewelcome), if you would like to know more just reach out to the team
- $90 Billion debt wave shows cracks in US property boom – Bloomberg
- What’s in store for the UK property market – JLL
- PWC Moneytree report – the go-to source for VC and Start Ups
USD run to SGD past 12 months, debate raging globally on where the USD is headed under the donald….
Seedstars ease of doing business country chart… unclear exactly on the measurement of each axis…
- InvestaCrowd has successfully launched the updates to our deal offering rating system to give investors the ability to assess investments and make decisions more efficiently…sneak preview below:
We have a new project launching next week with projected IRR of 30%….stay tuned
“When is the next project, I am waiting impatiently to invest…” John T.
Thanks John, we are working on it, stay tuned.